D. W. Johnson—contributing editor
Effect of Grain Size on Dielectric Nonlinearity in Model BaTiO3-Based Multilayer Ceramic Capacitors
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2010
© 2010 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 1, pages 194–199, January 2011
How to Cite
Fujii, I., Trolier-McKinstry, S. and Nies, C. (2011), Effect of Grain Size on Dielectric Nonlinearity in Model BaTiO3-Based Multilayer Ceramic Capacitors. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 194–199. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2010.04058.x
This work was supported by the Center for Dielectric Studies at the Pennsylvania State University and a National Security Science and Engineering Faculty Fellowship.
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2010
- Manuscript No. 28110. Received May 30, 2010; approved July 10, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!