L.-Q. Chen—contributing editor
Composition–Structure Relationships in Simplified Nuclear Waste Glasses: 1. Mixed Alkali Borosilicate Glasses
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2010
© 2010 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 1, pages 151–159, January 2011
How to Cite
Connelly, A. J., Travis, K. P., Hand, R. J., Hyatt, N. C. and Maddrell, E. (2011), Composition–Structure Relationships in Simplified Nuclear Waste Glasses: 1. Mixed Alkali Borosilicate Glasses. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 151–159. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2010.04066.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2010
- Manuscript No. 27534. Received February 8, 2010; approved July 16, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!