P. Brown—contributing editor
Cosubstitution of Zinc and Strontium in β-Tricalcium Phosphate: Synthesis and Characterization
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2010
© 2010 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 1, pages 230–235, January 2011
How to Cite
Kannan, S., Goetz-Neunhoeffer, F., Neubauer, J. and Ferreira, J. M. F. (2011), Cosubstitution of Zinc and Strontium in β-Tricalcium Phosphate: Synthesis and Characterization. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 230–235. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2010.04070.x
This work was financially supported by CICECO, University of Aveiro and GRICES-DAAD.
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2010
- Manuscript No. 27594. Received February 22, 2010; approved June 18, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!