T. Gur—contributing editor
Colloidal Processing and Characterization of Aluminum-Doped Lanthanum Oxyapatite, La10AlSi5O26.5
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2010
© 2010 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 1, pages 117–123, January 2011
How to Cite
Santacruz, I., Porras-Vázquez, J. M., Losilla, E. R., Nieto, M. I., Moreno, R. and Aranda, M. A.G. (2011), Colloidal Processing and Characterization of Aluminum-Doped Lanthanum Oxyapatite, La10AlSi5O26.5. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 117–123. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2010.04074.x
This work was supported by the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation and Spanish Ministry of Education through project MAT2009-07016, Ramón y Cajal fellowship (RYC-2008-03523), and AP2005-2462 studentship.
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2010
- Manuscript No. 27602. Received February 24, 2010; approved July 14, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!