P. Davies—contributing editor
Nucleation of Rhombohedral Regions Within a Tetragonal Matrix in Mn-Doped Na0.5Bi0.5TiO3 Crystals: Origins of a Diffuse Transformation, Thermal Hysteresis, and Isotropization
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2010
© 2010 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 2, pages 478–481, February 2011
How to Cite
Ge, W., Yao, J., Luo, L., Devreugd, C. P., Li, J., Viehland, D., Zhang, Q. and Luo, H. (2011), Nucleation of Rhombohedral Regions Within a Tetragonal Matrix in Mn-Doped Na0.5Bi0.5TiO3 Crystals: Origins of a Diffuse Transformation, Thermal Hysteresis, and Isotropization. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 478–481. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2010.04083.x
This work was supported by the National Science Foundation (Materials world network) DMR-0806592, by the Department of Energy under DE-FG02-07ER46480, by the Natural Science Foundation of China 50602047, and by the Shanghai Municipal Government 08JC1420500.
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2010
- Manuscript No. 27949. Received May 4, 2010; approved July 20, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!