X. Tan—contributing editor
Crystallization of Ferroelectric Lead Zirconate Titanate Thin Films by Microwave Annealing at Low Temperatures
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
© 2010 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 2, pages 404–409, February 2011
How to Cite
Wang, Z., Chen, Y., Otsuka, Y., Zhu, M., Cao, Z. and Kokawa, H. (2011), Crystallization of Ferroelectric Lead Zirconate Titanate Thin Films by Microwave Annealing at Low Temperatures. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 404–409. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2010.04094.x
This work was partially supported by the Hundred Talents Program of Chinese Academy of Sciences and the National Basic Research Program (No. 2010CB934603) of China, Ministry of Science and Technology China.
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
- Manuscript No. 27398. Received January 16, 2010; approved July 28, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!