*Member, The American Ceramic Society.
Fabrication of Textured Nb4AlC3 Ceramic by Slip Casting in a Strong Magnetic Field and Spark Plasma Sintering
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2010
© 2010 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 2, pages 410–415, February 2011
How to Cite
Hu, C., Sakka, Y., Tanaka, H., Nishimura, T. and Grasso, S. (2011), Fabrication of Textured Nb4AlC3 Ceramic by Slip Casting in a Strong Magnetic Field and Spark Plasma Sintering. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 410–415. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2010.04096.x
K. Bowman—contributing editor
This work was partially supported by Grand-in-Aid B (No. 20350099) for Scientific Research from the JSPS of Japan and also the World Premier International Research Center (WPI) Initiative, MEXT, Japan.
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2010
- Manuscript No. 27538. Received February 9, 2010; approved July 30, 2010.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Fabrication of Ti2AlN ceramics with orientation growth behavior by the microwave sintering method, Journal of the European Ceramic Society, 2015, 35, 5, 1385, , , , , , , ,
- 2Tailoring Ti3AlC2 ceramic with high anisotropic physical and mechanical properties, Journal of the European Ceramic Society, 2015, 35, 1, 393, , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 6New phases’ discovery in MAX family, International Journal of Refractory Metals and Hard Materials, 2013, 36, 300, , , , ,
- 8MAX Phases and Ultra-High Temperature Ceramics for Extreme Environments, 2013,, , ,
- 10Physical and mechanical properties of highly textured polycrystalline Nb4AlC3ceramic, Science and Technology of Advanced Materials, 2011, 12, 4, 044603, , , , , ,