M. J. Hoffman—contributing editor
Enhanced Unipolar Fatigue Resistance in Ferroelectric Pb(Ni1/3Nb2/3O3)–PbTiO3 Ceramics Prepared via Glycerol-Assisted Solid-State Reaction
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2010
© 2010 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 2, pages 488–495, February 2011
How to Cite
Ye, Y., Huang, H., Zhou, L. and Mai, Y.-W. (2011), Enhanced Unipolar Fatigue Resistance in Ferroelectric Pb(Ni1/3Nb2/3O3)–PbTiO3 Ceramics Prepared via Glycerol-Assisted Solid-State Reaction. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 488–495. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2010.04102.x
This work was financially supported by the Research Grants Council of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, China (Projects No.: PolyU5279/04E and PolyU5171/07E), and Australian Research Council (Project No.: DP0665856).
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2010
- Manuscript No. 28006. Received May 12, 2010; approved July 25, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!