*Member, The American Ceramic Society.
Nitrogen Gas Pressure Synthesis and Photoluminescent Properties of Orange-Red SrAlSi4N7:Eu2+ Phosphors for White Light-Emitting Diodes
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2010
© 2010 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 2, pages 536–542, February 2011
How to Cite
Ruan, J., Xie, R.-J., Hirosaki, N. and Takeda, T. (2011), Nitrogen Gas Pressure Synthesis and Photoluminescent Properties of Orange-Red SrAlSi4N7:Eu2+ Phosphors for White Light-Emitting Diodes. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 536–542. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2010.04104.x
J. Ballato—contributing editor
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2010
- Manuscript No. 28090. Received May 26, 2010; approved July 30, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!