J. Ballato—contributing editor
Samarium-Doped Fluorochlorozirconate Glass–Ceramics as Red-Emitting X-Ray Phosphors
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2010
© 2010 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 2, pages 543–550, February 2011
How to Cite
Koughia, C., Edgar, A., Varoy, C. R., Okada, G., von Seggern, H., Belev, G., Kim, C.-Y., Sammynaiken, R. and Kasap, S. (2011), Samarium-Doped Fluorochlorozirconate Glass–Ceramics as Red-Emitting X-Ray Phosphors. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 543–550. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2010.04110.x
This work was financially supported by the NSERC and the New Zealand Foundation for Research Science and Technology.
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2010
- Manuscript No. 27578. Received March 2, 2010; approved August 2, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!