A. Goyal—contributing editor
Effect of Cooling Time on the Morphology and Levitation Force of Single-Domain Gd–Ba–Cu–O Bulk Superconductors by the Infiltration and Growth Technique
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2010
© 2010 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 2, pages 442–446, February 2011
How to Cite
Li, G.-Z. and Yang, W.-M. (2011), Effect of Cooling Time on the Morphology and Levitation Force of Single-Domain Gd–Ba–Cu–O Bulk Superconductors by the Infiltration and Growth Technique. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 442–446. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2010.04119.x
This work was supported by The National High Technology Research and Development Program of China (“863”No. 2007AA03Z241), The National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 50872079), and The Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities (No. 2010ZYGX021 and No. GK200901017).
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2010
- Manuscript No. 27525. Received February 5, 2010; approved August 10, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!