C. Jantzen—contributing editor
Lower Temperature Activation for Kaolinite-Based Clay Waste: Evaluation of Hydrated Phases During the Pozzolanic Reaction
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 4, pages 1224–1229, April 2011
How to Cite
Rodríguez Largo, O., Vigil de la Villa, R., García Jiménez, R., Nebreda Gómez, B. and Frías, M. (2011), Lower Temperature Activation for Kaolinite-Based Clay Waste: Evaluation of Hydrated Phases During the Pozzolanic Reaction. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 1224–1229. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2010.04134.x
This study was financially supported by the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation under research project (CTM2006-12551-CO3).
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2011
- Manuscript No. 26928. Received November 2, 2009; approved August 15, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!