S. Priya—contributing editor
Effect of pH Values on the Morphology of Zinc Oxide Nanostructures and their Photoluminescence Spectra
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2010
© 2010 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 3, pages 699–703, March 2011
How to Cite
Wu, W.-Y., Kung, W.-Y. and Ting, J.-M. (2011), Effect of pH Values on the Morphology of Zinc Oxide Nanostructures and their Photoluminescence Spectra. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 699–703. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2010.04146.x
This work was financially supported by the Top University Program at the National Cheng Kung University under R048/D97-3360 and the National Science Council under Grand No. NSC 98-2622-E-006-012-CC2.
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2010
- Manuscript No. 27660. Received March 17, 2010; approved August 29, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!