*Member, The American Ceramic Society.
Influence of Conductive Nano-TiC on Microstructural Evolution of Si3N4-Based Nanocomposites in Spark Plasma Sintering
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2010
© 2010 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 3, pages 959–967, March 2011
How to Cite
Lee, C.-H., Lu, H.-H., Wang, C.-A., Nayak, P. K. and Huang, J.-L. (2011), Influence of Conductive Nano-TiC on Microstructural Evolution of Si3N4-Based Nanocomposites in Spark Plasma Sintering. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 959–967. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2010.04150.x
R. Koc—contributing editor
This work was financially supported by the National Science Council of the ROC under contract no. NSC 99-2923-E-006-002-MY3.
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2010
- Manuscript No. 27915. Received April 26, 2010; approved August 25, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!