T. Troczynski—contributing editor
Characterization of Hafnia Powder Prepared from an Oxychloride Sol–Gel
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2010
© 2010 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 3, pages 886–894, March 2011
How to Cite
McGilvery, C. M., McComb, D. W., De Gendt, S., Payzant, E. A., MacKenzie, M. and Craven, A. J. (2011), Characterization of Hafnia Powder Prepared from an Oxychloride Sol–Gel. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 886–894. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2010.04153.x
Based on part of the thesis submitted by C. M. McGilvery for the Ph.D. degree in Nanomaterials, Imperial College London, London, SW7 2AZ. 2008. This work was financially supported by the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC) grant number GR/S41036. A portion of this research at Oak Ridge National Laboratory's Center for Nanophase Materials Sciences was sponsored by the Scientific User Facilities Division, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, U.S. Department of Energy.
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2010
- Manuscript No. 28174. Received June 11 2010; approved August 25 2010.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Synthesis of dense yttrium-stabilised hafnia pellets for nuclear applications by spark plasma sintering, Journal of Nuclear Materials, 2014, 454, 1-3, 398, , , , , ,
- 3Phase stability of the two isomorphs monoclinic zirconia and hafnia under MeV ion irradiation, Acta Materialia, 2012, 60, 16, 5662,