T. Troczynski—contributing editor
Characterization of Hafnia Powder Prepared from an Oxychloride Sol–Gel
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2010
© 2010 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 3, pages 886–894, March 2011
How to Cite
McGilvery, C. M., McComb, D. W., De Gendt, S., Payzant, E. A., MacKenzie, M. and Craven, A. J. (2011), Characterization of Hafnia Powder Prepared from an Oxychloride Sol–Gel. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 886–894. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2010.04153.x
Based on part of the thesis submitted by C. M. McGilvery for the Ph.D. degree in Nanomaterials, Imperial College London, London, SW7 2AZ. 2008. This work was financially supported by the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC) grant number GR/S41036. A portion of this research at Oak Ridge National Laboratory's Center for Nanophase Materials Sciences was sponsored by the Scientific User Facilities Division, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, U.S. Department of Energy.
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2010
- Manuscript No. 28174. Received June 11 2010; approved August 25 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!