*Member, The American Ceramic Society.
La2Mo2O9-Based Electrolyte: Ion Conductivity and Anode-Supported Cell under Single Chamber Conditions
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2010
© 2010 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 3, pages 806–811, March 2011
How to Cite
Lo, J.-C., Tsai, D.-S., Chen, Y.-C., Le, M.-V., Chung, W.-H. and Liu, F.-J. (2011), La2Mo2O9-Based Electrolyte: Ion Conductivity and Anode-Supported Cell under Single Chamber Conditions. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 806–811. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2010.04168.x
D. P. Butt—contributing editor
Supported by the National Science Council, Taiwan under Project No. NSC98-2221-E-011-028-MY2.
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2010
- Manuscript No. 27757. Received March 29, 2010; approved September 6, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!