‡Present address: Department of Materials and Mineral Resources Engineering, National Taipei University of Technology, No. 1, Section 3, Chung-Hsiao East Road, Taipei 106, Taiwan, ROC.
Ultra-Low-Fire Zn2Te3O8–TiTe3O8 Ceramic Composites
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2010
© 2010 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 3, pages 812–816, March 2011
How to Cite
Wang, S.-F., Hsu, Y.-F., Wang, Y.-R. and Sung, C.-C. (2011), Ultra-Low-Fire Zn2Te3O8–TiTe3O8 Ceramic Composites. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 812–816. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2010.04170.x
X. M. Chen—contributing editor
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2010
- Manuscript No. 27785. Received April 2, 2010; approved September 10, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!