T. Vanderah—contributing editor
Sol–Gel Combustion-Derived CoCuMnOx Spinels as Pigment for Spectrally Selective Paints
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2010
© 2010 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 3, pages 827–832, March 2011
How to Cite
Geng, Q.-F., Zhao, X., Gao, X.-H. and Liu, G. (2011), Sol–Gel Combustion-Derived CoCuMnOx Spinels as Pigment for Spectrally Selective Paints. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 827–832. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2010.04182.x
This study was supported by the Solar Power Action Plan of Chinese Academy of Sciences (Grant No. 1731012394).
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2010
- Manuscript No. 27784. Received April 2, 2010; approved September 16, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!