*Member, The American Ceramic Society.
Colloidal Shaping of Alumina Ceramics by Thermally Induced Gelation of Methylcellulose
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2010
© 2010 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 3, pages 749–753, March 2011
How to Cite
Hareesh, U. N. S., Anantharaju, R., Biswas, P., Rajeswari, K. and Johnson, R. (2011), Colloidal Shaping of Alumina Ceramics by Thermally Induced Gelation of Methylcellulose. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 749–753. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2010.04188.x
G. Franks—contributing editor
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2010
- Manuscript No. 28187. Received June 23, 2010; approved September 16, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!