H.-E. Kim—contributing editor
Novel Synthesis of Hierarchical Tungsten Carbide Micro-/Nanocrystals from a Single-Source Precursor
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2010
© 2010 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 93, Issue 12, pages 3997–4000, December 2010
How to Cite
Chen, D., Wen, H., Zhai, H., Wang, H., Li, X., Zhang, R., Sun, J. and Gao, L. (2010), Novel Synthesis of Hierarchical Tungsten Carbide Micro-/Nanocrystals from a Single-Source Precursor. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 93: 3997–4000. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2010.04193.x
This work was financially supported by the National Nature Science Foundation of China, (Grant No. 50802090), the China Postdoctoral Science Foundation (Grant No. 20090450094), the Opening Project of State Key Laboratory of High Performance Ceramics and Superfine Microstructure (Grant No. SKL200905SIC), and the Introduced Talent Project of Zhengzhou University.
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2010
- Manuscript No. 28342. Received July 16, 2010; approved September 13, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!