J. Bartolome—contributing editor
Effectively Inhibiting Abnormal Grain Growth of Alumina in ZTA with Low-Content Fine-Sized ZrO2 Inclusions Introduced by Infiltration and In Situ Precipitation
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2010
© 2010 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 93, Issue 12, pages 4001–4004, December 2010
How to Cite
Liu, G., Xie, Z. and Wu, Y. (2010), Effectively Inhibiting Abnormal Grain Growth of Alumina in ZTA with Low-Content Fine-Sized ZrO2 Inclusions Introduced by Infiltration and In Situ Precipitation. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 93: 4001–4004. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2010.04208.x
This work was financially supported by National Science Foundation of China (NSFC) aid provided by the project 50972072.
- Issue online: 1 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2010
- Manuscript No. 28220. Received September 14, 2010; approved September 24, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!