W.-Y. Ching—contributing editor
Microscopic Region Effect on the Dielectric Property of the Diffused Phase Transition Ferroelectrics: A Reasonable and Effective Diffuseness Characterizing Parameter
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2010
© 2010 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 93, Issue 12, pages 4011–4014, December 2010
How to Cite
Mao, C., Dong, X., Wang, G., Cao, S., Yao, C. and Uchino, K. (2010), Microscopic Region Effect on the Dielectric Property of the Diffused Phase Transition Ferroelectrics: A Reasonable and Effective Diffuseness Characterizing Parameter. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 93: 4011–4014. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2010.04224.x
This work is financially supported by the Joint Funds of National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. U0937603), CAS Talent Project (Grant No.O63YB1131G), and the Science and Technology Innovation Foundation of Shanghai Institute of Ceramics, Chinese Academy of Sciences.
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2010
- Manuscript No. 28389. Received July 29, 2010; approved September 28, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!