J. Ballato—contributing editor
Optically Stimulated Luminescence in Fluoride–Phosphate Glass for Radiation Dosimetry
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2010
© 2010 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 2, pages 474–477, February 2011
How to Cite
Kalnins, C. A. G., Ebendorff-Heidepriem, H., Spooner, N. A. and Monro, T. M. (2011), Optically Stimulated Luminescence in Fluoride–Phosphate Glass for Radiation Dosimetry. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 474–477. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2010.04231.x
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2010
- Manuscript No. 28072. Received May 24, 2010; approved October 5, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!