R. Whatmore—contributing editor
Pyroelectric Properties of Highly Ordered Pb(Sc0.5Ta0.5)O3 Ceramics by a Two-Step Sintering Technique
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2010
© 2010 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 93, Issue 12, pages 4030–4032, December 2010
How to Cite
Liu, W., Wang, G., Cao, S., Mao, C., Yao, C., Cao, F. and Dong, X. (2010), Pyroelectric Properties of Highly Ordered Pb(Sc0.5Ta0.5)O3 Ceramics by a Two-Step Sintering Technique. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 93: 4030–4032. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2010.04239.x
This work was financially supported by the Advance Research Project of Chinese Academy of Sciences (No. CXJJ-09-M54), Shanghai Rising-Star Program (09QH1402400), the “Hundred Talents Programme” Research Funding of Chinese Academic of Science, Basic Research Project of Shanghai (10DJ1400203), and Joint Funds of National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. U0937603).
- Issue online: 1 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2010
- Manuscript No. 28529. Received August 31, 2010; approved October 6, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!