*Member, The American Ceramic Society.
Origins of Electro-Mechanical Coupling in Polycrystalline Ferroelectrics During Subcoercive Electrical Loading
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 2, pages 293–309, February 2011
How to Cite
Pramanick, A., Damjanovic, D., Daniels, J. E., Nino, J. C. and Jones, J. L. (2011), Origins of Electro-Mechanical Coupling in Polycrystalline Ferroelectrics During Subcoercive Electrical Loading. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 293–309. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2010.04240.x
D. J. Green—contributing editor
This work was supported by the U.S. National Science Foundation (NSF) under award numbers DMR-0746902 and OISE-0755170, and the U.S. Department of the Army under W911NF-09-1-0435.
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2011
- Manuscript No. 28530. Received August 31, 2010; approved October 5, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!