D. Suvorov—contributing editor
Phase Composition and Microwave Dielectric Properties of ZnAl2O4–Co2TiO4 Low-Permittivity Ceramics with High Quality Factor
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
© 2010 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 1, pages 20–23, January 2011
How to Cite
Lei, W., Lu, W.-Z., Wang, X.-H., Liang, F. and Wang, J. (2011), Phase Composition and Microwave Dielectric Properties of ZnAl2O4–Co2TiO4 Low-Permittivity Ceramics with High Quality Factor. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 20–23. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2010.04247.x
This work was financially supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC-50902055), Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University (NCET-07-0329), and China Postdoctoral Science Foundation (CPSF-20080440925).
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
- Manuscript No. 28030. Received May 16, 2010; approved October 14, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!