D. Damjanovic—contributing editor
Processing of Manganese-Doped [Bi0.5Na0.5]TiO3 Ferroelectrics: Reduction and Oxidation Reactions During Calcination and Sintering
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 5, pages 1363–1367, May 2011
How to Cite
Aksel, E., Jakes, P., Erdem, E., Smyth, D. M., Ozarowski, A., van Tol, J., Jones, J. L. and Eichel, R.-A. (2011), Processing of Manganese-Doped [Bi0.5Na0.5]TiO3 Ferroelectrics: Reduction and Oxidation Reactions During Calcination and Sintering. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 1363–1367. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2010.04249.x
This work was financially supported by the DFG centre of excellence 595 “Electrical Fatigue in Functional Materials” and NSF award number DMR-0746902. It was supported by the NHMFL, which is funded by the NSF through the Cooperative Agreement No. DMR-0654118, the State of Florida and the DOE.
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2011
- Manuscript No. 28088. Received June 9, 2010; approved October 14, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!