D. Damjanovic—contributing editor
Processing of Manganese-Doped [Bi0.5Na0.5]TiO3 Ferroelectrics: Reduction and Oxidation Reactions During Calcination and Sintering
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 5, pages 1363–1367, May 2011
How to Cite
Aksel, E., Jakes, P., Erdem, E., Smyth, D. M., Ozarowski, A., van Tol, J., Jones, J. L. and Eichel, R.-A. (2011), Processing of Manganese-Doped [Bi0.5Na0.5]TiO3 Ferroelectrics: Reduction and Oxidation Reactions During Calcination and Sintering. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 1363–1367. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2010.04249.x
This work was financially supported by the DFG centre of excellence 595 “Electrical Fatigue in Functional Materials” and NSF award number DMR-0746902. It was supported by the NHMFL, which is funded by the NSF through the Cooperative Agreement No. DMR-0654118, the State of Florida and the DOE.
- Issue online: 27 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2011
- Manuscript No. 28088. Received June 9, 2010; approved October 14, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!