R. Koc—contributing editor
Processing and Characterization of Bi2O3 and Sm2O3 Codoped CeO2 Electrolyte for Intermediate-Temperature Solid Oxide Fuel Cell
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 5, pages 1496–1502, May 2011
How to Cite
Zhao, W., An, S. and Ma, L. (2011), Processing and Characterization of Bi2O3 and Sm2O3 Codoped CeO2 Electrolyte for Intermediate-Temperature Solid Oxide Fuel Cell. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 1496–1502. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2010.04270.x
This work was financially supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 50421502) and the 973 Project (Grant No. 2007CB607601).
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2011
- Manuscript No. 27440. Received February 5, 2010; approved October 28, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!