*Member, The American Ceramic Society.
Chemical Reactions, Anisotropic Grain Growth and Sintering Mechanisms of Self-Reinforced ZrB2–SiC Doped with WC
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 5, pages 1575–1583, May 2011
How to Cite
Zou, J., Sun, S.-K., Zhang, G.-J., Kan, Y.-M., Wang, P.-L. and Ohji, T. (2011), Chemical Reactions, Anisotropic Grain Growth and Sintering Mechanisms of Self-Reinforced ZrB2–SiC Doped with WC. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 1575–1583. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2010.04278.x
H.-J. Kleebe—contributing editor
This work was financially supported by the Chinese Academy of Sciences under the Program for Recruiting Outstanding Overseas Chinese (Hundred Talents Program), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 50602048), International Science and Technology Cooperation Project of Shanghai (No. 08520707800), and the CAS Special Grant for Postgraduate Research, Innovation and Practice.
- Issue online: 27 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2011
- Manuscript No. 28071. Received May 24, 2010; approved October 25, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!