*Member, The American Ceramic Society.
Enhanced Piezoelectric and Ferroelectric Properties of Nb2O5 Modified Lead Zirconate Titanate-Based Composites
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 3, pages 647–650, March 2011
How to Cite
Wang, D.-W., Cao, M.-S., Yuan, J., Zhao, Q.-L., Li, H.-B., Zhang, D.-Q. and Agathopoulos, S. (2011), Enhanced Piezoelectric and Ferroelectric Properties of Nb2O5 Modified Lead Zirconate Titanate-Based Composites. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 647–650. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2010.04309.x
S. Swartz—contributing editor
This work was financially supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grants 50742007, 50872159, and 50972014), the National High-Technology Research and Development Program of China (Grant 2007AA03Z103), the National Defense Fund (Grant 401050301), and the Key Laboratory Foundation of Sonar Technology of China (Grant 9140C24KF0901).
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Manuscript No. 28456. Received August 10, 2010; approved November 4, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!