*Member, The American Ceramic Society.
Spark Plasma Sintering of Barium Zirconate Titanate/Carbon Nanotube Composites with Colossal Dielectric Constant and Low Dielectric Loss
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 3, pages 663–665, March 2011
How to Cite
Wu, Y. J., Su, S. H., Cheng, J. P. and Chen, X. M. (2011), Spark Plasma Sintering of Barium Zirconate Titanate/Carbon Nanotube Composites with Colossal Dielectric Constant and Low Dielectric Loss. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 663–665. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2010.04361.x
K. Kakegawa—contributing editor
This work was financially supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China, under Grant No. 50872121 and 50832005.
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2011
- Manuscript No. 28756. Received October 11, 2010; approved November 19, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!