J. Ballato—contributing editor
Influence of Pressure-Induced Transition from Nanocrystals to Nanoceramic Form on Optical Properties of Ce-Doped Y3Al5O12
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 7, pages 2135–2140, July 2011
How to Cite
Podhorodecki, A., Gluchowski, P., Zatryb, G., Syperek, M., Misiewicz, J., Lojkowski, W. and Strek, W. (2011), Influence of Pressure-Induced Transition from Nanocrystals to Nanoceramic Form on Optical Properties of Ce-Doped Y3Al5O12. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 2135–2140. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2010.04374.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
- Manuscript No. 28183. Received July 15, 2010; approved December 6, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!