*Member, The America Ceramic Society.
Interactions in Calcium Aluminate Cement (CAC)-Based Castables Containing Magnesia. Part I: Hydration–Dehydration Behavior of MgO in the Absence of CAC
Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 3, pages 902–908, March 2011
How to Cite
Durán, T., Pena, P., De Aza, S., Gómez-Millán, J., Alvarez, M. and De Aza, A. H. (2011), Interactions in Calcium Aluminate Cement (CAC)-Based Castables Containing Magnesia. Part I: Hydration–Dehydration Behavior of MgO in the Absence of CAC. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 902–908. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2011.04387.x
M. Rigaud—contributing editor
This work was financially supported by the Science and Technology Inter-Ministry Commission of Spain in the frame of a TRACE project (MICINN—PET2008_0114) and Refractarios ALFRAN S.A. (http://www.alfran.es/).
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2011
- Manuscript No. 28025. Received May 14, 2010; approved December 16, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!