T. Mitchell—contributing editor
Determining the Stoichiometry of (K,Na)NbO3 Using Optimized Energy-Dispersive X-Ray Spectroscopy and Electron Energy-Loss Spectroscopy Analyses in a Transmission Electron Microscope
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 8, pages 2633–2639, August 2011
How to Cite
Šturm, S., Benčan, A., Gulgun, M. A., Malič, B. and Kosec, M. (2011), Determining the Stoichiometry of (K,Na)NbO3 Using Optimized Energy-Dispersive X-Ray Spectroscopy and Electron Energy-Loss Spectroscopy Analyses in a Transmission Electron Microscope. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 2633–2639. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2011.04389.x
This work was financially supported by the Ministry of Higher Education, Science and Technology of the Republic of Slovenia (P2-0105, J2-1227) and the European Union as part of the Framework 6 program under a contract for an Integrated Infrastructure Initiative (Reference 026019 ESTEEM).
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
- Manuscript No. 28319. Received July 13, 2010; approved December 14, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!