†Author to whom correspondence should be addressed. e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
A Monolithic Perovskite Structure for Use as a Magnetic Regenerator
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 8, pages 2549–2555, August 2011
How to Cite
Pryds, N., Clemens, F., Menon, M., Nielsen, P. H., Brodersen, K., Bjørk, R., Bahl, C. R. H., Engelbrecht, K., Nielsen, K. K. and Smith, A. (2011), A Monolithic Perovskite Structure for Use as a Magnetic Regenerator. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 2549–2555. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2011.04398.x
B. Dunn—contributing editor
This project is supported by the Programme Commission on Energy and Environment (EnMi) (Contract no. 2104-06-0032) which is part of the Danish Council for Strategic Research.
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2011
- Manuscript No. 27965. Received May 7, 2010; approved December 20, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!