L. Struble—contributing editor
Quantification of the Extent of Reaction of Metakaolin-Based Geopolymers Using X-Ray Diffraction, Scanning Electron Microscopy, and Energy-Dispersive Spectroscopy
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 8, pages 2663–2670, August 2011
How to Cite
Williams, R. P., Hart, R. D. and van Riessen, A. (2011), Quantification of the Extent of Reaction of Metakaolin-Based Geopolymers Using X-Ray Diffraction, Scanning Electron Microscopy, and Energy-Dispersive Spectroscopy. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 2663–2670. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2011.04410.x
This project was carried out under the auspices of and with the financial support of the Centre for Sustainable Resource Processing, which was established and supported under the Australian Government's Cooperative Research Centres Program.
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2011
- Manuscript No. 28645. Received September 21, 2010; approved December 22, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!