H. Chan—contributing editor
Microwave Hydrothermal Synthesis, Structural Characterization, and Visible-Light Photocatalytic Activities of Single-Crystalline Bismuth Ferric Nanocrystals
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 8, pages 2688–2693, August 2011
How to Cite
Zhu, X., Hang, Q., Xing, Z., Yang, Y., Zhu, J., Liu, Z., Ming, N., Zhou, P., Song, Y., Li, Z., Yu, T. and Zou, Z. (2011), Microwave Hydrothermal Synthesis, Structural Characterization, and Visible-Light Photocatalytic Activities of Single-Crystalline Bismuth Ferric Nanocrystals. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 2688–2693. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2011.04430.x
This work is financially supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 10874065), Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province (Project No. BK2007130), key projects from Ministry of Science and Technology of China (Grant Nos. 2009CB929503 and 2009ZX02101-4), the project sponsored by the Scientific Research Foundation for the Returned Overseas Chinese Scholars, State Education Ministry, and the National Fund for Fostering Talents of Basic Science (NFFTBS) (Project No. J0630316).
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
- Manuscript No. 28663. Received September 25, 2010; approved January 7, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!