G. L. Brennecka—contributing editor
The Phase Transition Behavior of (1−x)Pb(Sc0.5Ta0.5)O3–(x)PbHfO3 Ceramics
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 8, pages 2530–2534, August 2011
How to Cite
Liu, W., Wang, G., Cao, S., Mao, C., Yao, C., Cao, F. and Dong, X. (2011), The Phase Transition Behavior of (1−x)Pb(Sc0.5Ta0.5)O3–(x)PbHfO3 Ceramics. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 2530–2534. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2011.04437.x
This work was supported by the Advance Research Project of Chinese Academy of Sciences (No.CXJJ-09-M54), Shanghai Rising-Star Program (09QH1402400), the “Hundred Talents Program” Research Funding of Chinese Academic of Science, and Basic Research Project of Shanghai (10DJ1400203).
- Issue online: 9 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2011
- Manuscript No. 28879. Received November 9, 2010; approved January 2, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!