*Member, The American Ceramic Society.
High-Temperature Radiative Behavior of an La2NiO4+δ Cathodic Layer for SOFCs (up to 900°C): Influence of δ and Texture
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 8, pages 2535–2541, August 2011
How to Cite
Ta, M. T., Rousseau, B., del Campo, L., Rolland, J.-Y., Touchefeu, S., Veron, E., De Sousa Meneses, D., Echegut, P., Lenormand, P. and Ansart, F. (2011), High-Temperature Radiative Behavior of an La2NiO4+δ Cathodic Layer for SOFCs (up to 900°C): Influence of δ and Texture. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 2535–2541. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2011.04446.x
J. Stevenson—contributing editor
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
- Manuscript No. 28545. Received September 8, 2010; approved January 14, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!