R. Koc—contributing editor
Mechanism of Coke Formation Caused by Catalytic Nanochromium Carbide Particles from Decomposition of CeCrO3
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 8, pages 2578–2584, August 2011
How to Cite
Li, H., Cui, X. and Chen, W. (2011), Mechanism of Coke Formation Caused by Catalytic Nanochromium Carbide Particles from Decomposition of CeCrO3. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 2578–2584. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2011.04449.x
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
- Manuscript No. 28850. Received November 5, 2010; approved January 14, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!