*Member, The American Ceramic Society.
Structure and Optical Property of Polymer-Derived Amorphous Silicon Oxycarbides Obtained at Different Temperatures
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 10, pages 3359–3363, October 2011
How to Cite
Wang, Y., Wang, K., Zhang, L. and An, L. (2011), Structure and Optical Property of Polymer-Derived Amorphous Silicon Oxycarbides Obtained at Different Temperatures. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 3359–3363. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2011.04491.x
R. Riedel—contributing editor
This work was supported by the “111” program (B08040), the National Science Foundation of USA (DMR-0706526), and the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No: 50972140).
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2011
- Manuscript No. 28610. Received September 14, 2010; approved February 12, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!