D. Damjanovic—contributing editor
Microstructure, Dielectric, and Piezoelectric Properties of Pb0.92Ba0.08Nb2O6–0.25 wt% TiO2 Ceramics: Effect of Sintering Temperature
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 10, pages 3364–3372, October 2011
How to Cite
Chen, X., Ma, H., Ding, W., Zhang, Y., Zhao, X., Liang, X. and Liu, P. (2011), Microstructure, Dielectric, and Piezoelectric Properties of Pb0.92Ba0.08Nb2O6–0.25 wt% TiO2 Ceramics: Effect of Sintering Temperature. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 3364–3372. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2011.04495.x
This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 11004127), Xi'an Science and Technology Foundation (No. CXY1009 (1)), Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities (No. GK200902054), Laboratory Opening-Found for College Students in Shaanxi Normal University, and Shaanxi Normal University Work-Study Programme for Scientific Research Innovation Fund.
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2011
- Manuscript No. 28798. Received October 18, 2010; approved February 12, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!