N. Alford—contributing editor
Influence of Pb(In1/2Nb1/2)O3 on the Phase Transitions, Electrical, and Thermal Properties of a PbZrO3 Ceramic
Version of Record online: 6 APR 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 10, pages 3397–3404, October 2011
How to Cite
Sukkha, U., Muanghlua, R., Niemcharoen, S., Boonchom, B. and Vittayakorn, N. (2011), Influence of Pb(In1/2Nb1/2)O3 on the Phase Transitions, Electrical, and Thermal Properties of a PbZrO3 Ceramic. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 3397–3404. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2011.04511.x
This research was financially supported by a grant from the program for Strategic Scholarships for Frontier Research Network for the Join Ph.D. Program Thai Doctoral degree of the Commission on Higher Education (CHE), the Thailand Research Fund (TRF), KMITL research fund, and the National Nanotechnology Center (NANOTEC) NSTDA, Ministry of Science and Technology, Thailand, through its “Center of Excellence Network” program.
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 APR 2011
- Manuscript No. 28567. Received September 6, 2010; approved February 17, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!