*Member, American Ceramic Society.
Structure of Cerium Phosphate Glasses: Molecular Dynamics Simulation
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 8, pages 2393–2401, August 2011
How to Cite
Du, J., Kokou, L., Rygel, J. L., Chen, Y., Pantano, C. G., Woodman, R. and Belcher, J. (2011), Structure of Cerium Phosphate Glasses: Molecular Dynamics Simulation. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 2393–2401. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2011.04514.x
L.-Q. Chen—contributing editor
Presented in part at the 2010 Glass & Optical Materials Division Annual Meeting, Corning, NY, May 18, 2010 (Paper number GOMD-SII-013-2010).
This work was financially supported by Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL) SBIR phase II.
- Issue online: 9 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2011
- Manuscript No. 28746. Received 8 October, 2010; approved 14 February, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!