R. S. Hay—contributing editor
Hydrothermal Synthesis and White Luminescence of Dy3+-Doped NaYF4 Microcrystals
Article first published online: 6 APR 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 10, pages 3405–3411, October 2011
How to Cite
Cao, C., Yang, H. K., Chung, J. W., Moon, B. K., Choi, B. C., Jeong, J. H. and Kim, K. H. (2011), Hydrothermal Synthesis and White Luminescence of Dy3+-Doped NaYF4 Microcrystals. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 3405–3411. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2011.04518.x
This study was financially supported by Pukyong National University in the 2010 Post-Doc and this work was supported by the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF) grant funded by the Korea government (MEST) (No. 2010-0029885) Program also this work was partially supported by NCRC (National Core Research Center) program through the National Research Foundation of Korea funded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (2010-0001-226).
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2011
- Manuscript No. 28988. Received December 8, 2010; approved February 18, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!