S. Trolier-McKinstry—contributing editor
Enhanced Structures and Electrical Properties of Lead-Free K0.5Na0.5NbO3–Bi0.5Na0.5TiO3 0–3 Composite FerroelectricThick Films
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 10, pages 3425–3430, October 2011
How to Cite
Ji, H., Ren, W., Wang, L., Shi, P., Chen, X., Wu, X., Yao, X., Lau, S.-T., Zhou, Q. and Shung, K. K. (2011), Enhanced Structures and Electrical Properties of Lead-Free K0.5Na0.5NbO3–Bi0.5Na0.5TiO3 0–3 Composite FerroelectricThick Films. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 3425–3430. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2011.04524.x
This work was financially supported by the Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 90923001), International Science & Technology Cooperation Program of China (Grant No. 2010DFB13640), the Shaanxi Province International Collaboration Program (Grant Nos. 2009KW-12 and 2010KW-09), and the NIH Grant P41-EB2182.
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2011
- Manuscript No. 28582. Received September 9, 2010; approved February 21, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!