R. Moreno—contributing editor
Dispersion of Aqueous Alumina Suspensions with Biodegradable Polymers
Article first published online: 13 APR 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 10, pages 3276–3281, October 2011
How to Cite
Xiao, C., Chen, H., Yu, X., Gao, L. and Guo, L. (2011), Dispersion of Aqueous Alumina Suspensions with Biodegradable Polymers. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 3276–3281. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2011.04526.x
This work was financially supported by the Science and Technology Pillar Program of Jiangsu Province (BE2009169), China and also funded by the Priority Academic Program Development (PAPD) of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions.
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2011
- Manuscript No. 28783. Received October 15, 2010; approved February 24, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!