A. Heuer—contributing editor
Phase Stability of t′-Zirconia-Based Thermal Barrier Coatings: Mechanistic Insights
Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue Supplement s1, pages s168–s177, June 2011
How to Cite
Krogstad, J. A., Krämer, S., Lipkin, D. M., Johnson, C. A., Mitchell, D. R. G., Cairney, J. M. and Levi, C. G. (2011), Phase Stability of t′-Zirconia-Based Thermal Barrier Coatings: Mechanistic Insights. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: s168–s177. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2011.04531.x
This paper is dedicated to the memory of Professor Anthony G. Evans: inspiring leader, generous colleague and good friend.
This investigation was financially supported under Grant DMR-0605700 from the National Science Foundation. The research made use of the UCSB-MRL Central Facilities supported by NSF under Grant DMR-0080034. Use of the Advanced Photon Source at Argonne National Laboratory was supported by the U. S. Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, under Contract No. DE-AC02-06CH11357. The scientic input and technical support of the AMMRF node at the University of Sydney, Australia, is gratefully acknowledged. The authors are also grateful to Drs. Y. Gao (GE-GRC) for illuminating discussions and to Dr. R.M. Leckie (UCSB) for assistance during coating fabrication.
- Issue online: 29 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2011
- Manuscript No. 29064. Received December 19, 2010; approved February 25, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!